Jeff Holland • Goodbye

GOODBYE


JEFF HOLLAND


Release Date

JULY 24, 2026



On Back To 2016


Produced by

JEFF HOLLAND


Written by

JEFF HOLLAND


Sample by

“HELLO”

ADELE


👁 0

Goodbye

I'm telling

All these years of bad habits

And I do not come back to that boy

I got over

Everything

The say that time heals all wounds

And I prefer to believe that I was completely healed


Goodbye

And all I need to say

I'm leaving my old ways backwards

Now I know what is good for me

And dear

I remembered how to be happy again without the pain


I got to the limit

Then I fell

More I got up and said


Goodbye to each scar

The flames are burning all

And I'm sorry

For taking

More now I revigorei me

I never felt like this


Goodbye to each scar

Now I've become what I really am

And I'm sorry

For taking

Mdoes not matter, I revigorei me

Nothing will make me more into pieces


Goodbye

Not want to hear

Already turned all these stained pages

And now I never

I will come back to get stuck in this prison without optimism

I have no more time to waste


There is no any space

For pain

So I'm saying


Goodbye to each scar

Now I've become what I really am

And I'm sorry

For taking

More does not matter, I revigorei me

Nothing will make me more into pieces


Oohh, anymore

Oohh, anymore

Oohh, anymore

Anymore


Goodbye to each scar

The flames are burning all

And I'm sorry

For taking

More now I revigorei me

I never felt like this


Goodbye to each scar

Now I've become what I really am

And I'm sorry

For taking

More does not matter, I revigorei me

Nothing will make me more into pieces


Goodbye 

Comentários